Cutting Boards - Make You And Your Wood Happy!
Make easy work of caring for your wooden heirloom quality gift. Our all-natural Wood Butter preserver contains a special blend of deep acting oils and pure beeswax to add a protective coat and soft luster.
Wood Butter is perfect for looking after any wooden product! More information about caring for wood products.
Recommendations for Lanterns
LED candles can be used in the lanterns and are the safest option.
When using all of our lanterns with real candles we recommend using only 1 block candle with a maximum height of 15 cm (6") and a maximum diameter of 7 cm (2 3/4).
The lantern may become hot. Place it on a fireproof, heat-resistant material, a safe distance away from combustible materials. Never leave a lit candle attended. Do not drop any objects, including matches, on the candle. Extinguish by snuffing out the flame.
How to use the BBQ Scraper
- Wipe clean before using for the first time.
- Use a damp cloth to clean and remove food residue.
- Don’t soak the scraper.
USE AND CARE
- Make sure your grates are hot.
- Use the flat edge to clean the top surface of your grill, and turn it sideways to get in between grates. Over time, grooves will form to your grill’s grate. Check your grill’s owner’s manual for instructions on cleaning your grill.
- Slowly and firmly move the Wooden Grill Scraper over the grate.
- Subtle color and shape variations may occur due to the variations in natural material and the handcrafting process.
- Store the scraper in a cool, dry place. Don’t leave it outside.
- Let the scraper cool completely before storing.
- Safe to use on porcelain-coated grates.
How to handle the Cake Topper?
Wrap the stake with cling wrap or plastic wrap or aluminum foil before putting into cake.
Customer Supplied Products
CUSTOMER WAIVER of SUPPLIED PRODUCT
Laser Artist Canada waiver of customer supplied product for engraving or decoration: Laser Artist Canada prefers to work on products we make or obtain from known suppliers of products. Occasionally during the engravement process, a product will be damaged or resistant to accepting engraving. Sometimes we experience unexpected results engraving untested products
If we have supplied the product, we have calculated a margin of error into the overall job cost to replace damaged products. We cannot replace products we have not provided. If you supply the product and there is a problem, we cannot replace your item. Your damaged piece will be returned to you as is.
The customer must acknowledge awareness and agree to the possibility of decoration mishaps. Problems, mishaps occur on average to product BLANKS at the rate of 0.5% of products. By signing this waiver, the customer releases Laser Artist Canada of all responsibility in the instance of damaged or unexpected results to the customer’s supplied products.
Payment for services implies agreement to these terms.